Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Image cannot be displayed because it contains errors

Level 2

Hi

I have published the image on my test environment. But still on test environment, when I am trying to access the image, it's giving the following error:

The image "http://tst03.stage.com/ecarecms/media/myproject/images/modal-close.png" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

But when I am opening this same image without using CQ environment, it's opening fine without giving any errors.

Any idea why I am getting this error?

Thanks,

Dimple

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

at /ecarecms/media/myproject/images/modal-close.png/jcr:content/metadata do you see any webstatement property?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 6

Some of the color profiles that you can export a PNG to can't be handled by the rendering engine. Since you are not using the "original" image, but mostly the renditions, this sometimes happens.

If you try to output the original image (rendition named original), does it work then? Can you use Photoshop or any other goog image viewer and look at the color profile properties?

/Ove

Correct answer by
Level 10

at /ecarecms/media/myproject/images/modal-close.png/jcr:content/metadata do you see any webstatement property?

Level 2

Hi Ove,

Thanks for a quick response.

Can you please let me know how to output the original image(rendition named original)?

Thanks,

Dimple

Level 2

Hi Sham,

I don't see any webstatement property at the specified location.

Thanks,

Dimple

Level 10

Dimple Gawri wrote...

Hi Sham,

I don't see any webstatement property at the specified location.

Thanks,

Dimple

Hi Dimple,

Can you send request tracer output for the same from felic console recent request ?

Thanks,
Sham

Level 2

Hi Sham,

This issue got resolved now. There was a deployment issue. When we re-deployed the same image again, then image is working fine now.

Anyways thanks for your help.

Regards,

Dimple

Level 1

Me too Anyways thanks for your help.