Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

I've updated the values in a generic list, but components which reference that list are still using the old values

Level 1

I use a generic list to manage colours on my website. Each list item has a colour name, and a hex code as its value. I recently changed many of the hex codes, but components referencing the color list are still using the old hex codes. When I look in CRXDE, I see the old hex codes. is there a reason this is happening? Is there a way to update all of the values? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If the content is Authored with old value, then those Values will stay. you may need to write a script/servlet to read and update the old hex with new.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 4

This could be due improper build of the bundle.

once go to your localhost<port:no>/system/console/bundles and check the last updated time of the project bundle, if its time is not updates. delete the bundle and upload the target jar file generated after building the project and install it.

this should work.

hope my answer might help you.

kindly ignore if my answer doesn't make any sense.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If the content is Authored with old value, then those Values will stay. you may need to write a script/servlet to read and update the old hex with new.

Arun Patidar