Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Package com.fasterxml.jackson.databind;version=[2.16,3)] in start level

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am able to deployed the code on local sdk but while deploying the code on the adobe cloud manager, analyzer gives below error.

[ERROR] com.adobe.granite.fact.command.AnalyseCommand - exception occurred : Errors are present in the analyser. Please, check logs.
Errors:
[api-regions-exportsimports] test.project.core:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Bundle test.core:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT is importing package(s) [Package com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation;version=[2.16,3), Package com.fasterxml.jackson.databind;version=[2.16,3)] in start level 20 but no visible bundle is exporting these for that start level in the required version range. (test.project.all:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT)
[api-regions-exportsimports] test.project.core:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Bundle test.core:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT is importing package(s) [Package com.fasterxml.jackson.annotation;version=[2.16,3), Package com.fasterxml.jackson.databind;version=[2.16,3)] in start level 20 but no visible bundle is exporting these for that start level in the required version range. (test.project.all:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT)
[api-regions-exportsimports] test.project.core:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT: Bundle test.core:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT is importing package

I tried to add below dependency still show the same error again and again.

I saw on the cloud  com.fasterxml.jackson.databind version is 2.15.2 that one also tried

<dependency>
<groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.core</groupId>
<artifactId>jackson-core</artifactId>
<version>2.16.1</version>
</dependency>

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.fasterxml.jackson.core</groupId>
    <artifactId>jackson-databind</artifactId>
    <version>2.16.1</version>
</dependency>
0 Replies