Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Hybris e commerce with AEM 5.6.1

Level 4

I wanted to do a POC for hybris integration with my fresh install of  AEM and was following the adobe documentation for this  . So first I installed cq-hybris-server-5.6.2.zip  . I was able to login to reference  hybris server and view the catalogs . Then I installed cq-hybris-content-5.6.2 which installed content pages /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_us/.. and etc/commerce/products/outdoors/.. .

But When I'm trying to view a  product detail or category pages I see a white screen and see the following in the error trace .  In the error log i can see  trace pointing to   "IsAvailable " method from HybrisCommerceServiceImpl .  I have done this integration before with cq-hybris-server 5.6.1 and cq-hybris-content.5.6.1 with  AEM 5.6.1 .  

With these new versions am I missing any configurations ?

Logs :

01.10.2013 18:25:50.195 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1380615942475] GET /content/geometrixx-outdoors/en_US/women/coats.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.tags.IncludeTag Error while executing script body.jsp org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisServiceImpl.isAvailable(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:388)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:463)Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: com.adobe.cq.commerce.hybris.impl.HybrisServiceImpl.isAvailable(Ljava/lang/String;)Z

at org.apache.jsp.apps.geometrixx_002doutdoors.components.page.body_jsp._jspService(body_jsp.java:172)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, the hybris content package 5.6.2 is not suitable for aem 5.6.1 due to changes in the commerce api.

Please use cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 from PackageShare, which are designed to work with CQ version 5.6.1 .

Cheers,

Geoffroy

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi, the hybris content package 5.6.2 is not suitable for aem 5.6.1 due to changes in the commerce api.

Please use cq-hybris-content-5.6.100 and cq-hybris-server-5.6.100 from PackageShare, which are designed to work with CQ version 5.6.1 .

Cheers,

Geoffroy

Level 3

Hi All,

I am  doing the Hybris5 and CQ 5.6.1 integration.

I have installed the packages as it is mentioned in the chain.

But now my question is how can i see the integraion working with CQ.? Which content pages are synced / integrated? how can i get the changes from Hybris to CQ?

Thanks,

Shiv Mn