Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Http error 503 authentication support missing

Level 1

Hi,

I am facing Http error 503 authentication support missing while opening publisher server. 

In the logs file it is showing AuthenticationSupoprt service missing. Cannot authenticate request.

Please find below the error screenshot:

IMG20220216185926.jpg

Could you please help me on this asap as it is a production publisher.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Ayush8684 ,

This can be due to multiple reasons. But, most commonly in your local instance it happens if you abruptly close instance which may lead to repository corruption. 

For that reason, including considering all the points mentioned by @milind_bachani also check in error log if any repository error is there. If it persists and all your bundles are still active. You may need to attempt  fresh installation. But, yes before that try all the re-indexing and other steps mentioned above.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Ayush8684 ,

This can be due to multiple reasons. But, most commonly in your local instance it happens if you abruptly close instance which may lead to repository corruption. 

For that reason, including considering all the points mentioned by @milind_bachani also check in error log if any repository error is there. If it persists and all your bundles are still active. You may need to attempt  fresh installation. But, yes before that try all the re-indexing and other steps mentioned above.