Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

How to view user generated form data?

Level 1

HI,

I have made few forms using form container component and I configured action as "store data" and all the data has been stored under " /content/usergenerated" under my from id node.

but how to view this data in a systematic way where the author can search, filter, sort all the form data?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

You need to write a custom Form action and write a custom service to add the data to a JCR node. This article shows you how to write a custom AEM form action: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Also, see: AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

You need to write a custom Form action and write a custom service to add the data to a JCR node. This article shows you how to write a custom AEM form action: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Also, see: AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

Hi,

Is this just a development exercise or are you planning to put this into a production system?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 4

Hi,

Try bulk editor

localhost:4502/etc/importers/bulkeditor.html?rootPath=/content/usergenerated/

here you can select your root path to the project specific and can see all data it supports custom properties