Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

How to view user generated form data?

Level 1

HI,

I have made few forms using form container component and I configured action as "store data" and all the data has been stored under " /content/usergenerated" under my from id node.

but how to view this data in a systematic way where the author can search, filter, sort all the form data?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

You need to write a custom Form action and write a custom service to add the data to a JCR node. This article shows you how to write a custom AEM form action: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Also, see: AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

You need to write a custom Form action and write a custom service to add the data to a JCR node. This article shows you how to write a custom AEM form action: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Also, see: AEM 6.0 Forms Help | Submitting and processing form data using AEM workflows

Kautuk Sahni

Employee

Hi,

Is this just a development exercise or are you planning to put this into a production system?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 4

Hi,

Try bulk editor

localhost:4502/etc/importers/bulkeditor.html?rootPath=/content/usergenerated/

here you can select your root path to the project specific and can see all data it supports custom properties