Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to use ckeditor, or other rict text editor of aem in etc/design/myapp/clientlibs for end user?

Level 4

Hi all,

I want to user rict text editor for text area in form for client user. How to use ckeditor, or other rict text editor of aem in etc/design/myapp/clientlibs? I want have a same riect text editor as AEM forum or ckeditor basic. I tried ckeditor basic from ckeditor.com and add it to etc/design/myapp/clientlib-ckeditor. But it doesn't work.

I am using cdn it work fine. But I want to user ckeditor in our clientlib.

<script src="//cdn.ckeditor.com/4.11.0/basic/ckeditor.js"></script>

Please help me how to use rich text editor for client user?

Thanks you so much,

BienHV

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please refer this article:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Introduction to authoring adaptive forms

To enable rich text for a text box, enable the Allow Rich Text option in the component properties.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please refer this article:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Introduction to authoring adaptive forms

To enable rich text for a text box, enable the Allow Rich Text option in the component properties.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

Hi Kautuksahni,

I created a clientlibs in /etc/designs/myapps/clientlib-ckeditor to use basic ckeditor. In the clientlib-ckeditor, I created js folder (with ckeditor.js, config.js, en.js, styles.js) and created css folder (with content.css, editor.css) as below.

basic-ckeditor.PNG

When I run it have errors as below:

ckeditor-error.PNG

If i use the cdn (<script src="//cdn.ckeditor.com/4.11.1/basic/ckeditor.js"></script>), it have not error. The error happen when I using ckeditor as an clientlib library.

Could you help me, how to fix it?

Thank you so much!

BienHV