Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to skip or handle LegacyFoundationComponentUsage in Sonar Code Quality in Adobe Cloud Manager

Level 9

I have following code smell in sonar code quality,

The component /apps/core/wcm/components/form/container/v1/container extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/form/container/v1/container/new extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/parsys/newpar.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/form/container/v2/container extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/form/container/v2/container/new extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/parsys/newpar.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v1/page extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v3/page extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/page/v2/page extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/container/v1/container extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/responsivegrid.
The component /apps/core/wcm/components/container/v1/container/new extends the legacy foundation component wcm/foundation/components/parsys/newpar.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/named-transform-image extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/image.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/generic-text-image extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/textimage.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/sharethis-buttons extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/generic-text extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/text.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/audio extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/long-form-text/long-form-text-parsys extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parsys.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/long-form-text/long-form-text-parsys/new extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parsys/new.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/column-control extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/definition-list extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/base/ajax extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/twitter-feed extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/content/sharethis-counts extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/parbase.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/utilities/twitter-rate-limit-checker extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/page.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/utilities/page extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/page.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/utilities/app-page extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/page.
The component /apps/acs-commons/components/utilities/designer extends the legacy foundation component foundation/components/page.

Doc -https://www.adobe.com/go/aem_cmcq_legacyfoundationcomp_en

All above components are not custom component. It all came from ACS Commons and some wcm core components. Is there way to skip all these components from sonar check or how to resolve these type of issues ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

ACS Commons should not be treated any differently that any other piece of custom code.

I dont think you have any other option except to override it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

ACS Commons should not be treated any differently that any other piece of custom code.

I dont think you have any other option except to override it.

Employee

Hi, 

I am also facing same issues in core and acs aem commons code.

I don't completely understand the solution. May I know what needs to be done here? we need to ignore the issues?

Level 3

I have the same issue.

Are there any solution????