Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to run a workflow Models manually for whole folder in AEM DAM

Level 7

Hi Team,

Having a workflow which triggers when an image getting uploaded into DAM. I want to know is there a way to run it manually for whole DAM image folders without going it one image at a time.

Choosing Model -> Start workflow ->Payload(giving a whole folder instead one image at a time) -> Run

This way it is not working.

Thanks in advance. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @JakeCham,

I think the easiest option will be to use Bulk Workflow Manger from ACS Commons:

Level 5

@JakeCham  - Did you try running workflow selecting DAM folder manually ?

Level 7

Yes in Payload I have choose a sub folder inside dam. It is not working. If I choose a single image as payload then workflow is running. Anything you have experienced before ?

Level 5

@JakeCham 

Trigger part can be as individual asset/directory but as directory its not supported OOTB you need to make customized solutions......  you need to handle these in code(Custom Process Step)  -get the payload path and iterate so you get the list of all child resource path under directory(payload) and now you can deal with these path..

Check this tread-

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/multi-resource-support-not...