Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to make path brower field to limit the navigation till 2 level after jcr:content

Level 2

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well

I just wanted to navigate till after 2 level after jcr:content even though there is a long hierarchy. 

malaya_ranjand4_0-1593067916021.png

As per requirement navigation should be limited upto test1 (Above attached screenshot) even though its having one hierarchy followed by bladepar1 and so on.

In dialog level I have added below properties 

malaya_ranjand4_1-1593068095735.png

The above property allow me to navigate till end of hierarchy , so how can we restrict the navigation till 2nd depth after jcr:content.

Please help me on that....

@kautuk_sahni @Arun_Patidar @Vish_dhaliwal @Andrew_Khoury @Briankasingli @antoniom5495929 @khamat_bn @sunjot16 @Varun_Shakya 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

One solution could be you provide regular expression instead of "/content" which serves your purpose something like restrict the selection up to level Two.(Not sure about this)

Another one can be you let author select content path up to any level, but while saving it you reduce path up to level 2. This can be done by writing a script or listener for path browser field.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@malaya_ranjand4 

Can you please elaborate by adding more details?

By the way , What is your requirement?

Level 2

The requiremnt is to limit the navigation till 2nd level after JCR: Content (i.e. test1 by refering to pic1). I have added image for making it transparent.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

One solution could be you provide regular expression instead of "/content" which serves your purpose something like restrict the selection up to level Two.(Not sure about this)

Another one can be you let author select content path up to any level, but while saving it you reduce path up to level 2. This can be done by writing a script or listener for path browser field.

Level 2
I tried with regex as well as listener still this requirement is not achievable.