Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

How to insert <script> tag form dialog to page ?

Level 2

Hi 

I am trying to get the script tag from dialog to page using context as "html", but its not supporting the <script> tag. Is there is any other way to include <script> tag from dialog to page ?.     

${inheritedPageProperties.dtmheader @ context='html'}

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

By Default sightly will do XSS protection and context="html" will Use this in case you want to output HTML, Removes markup that may contain XSS risks

Use ${inheritedPageProperties.dtmheader @ context='unsafe'}

Wondering why you are allowing your author to insert scripts from dialog box?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

By Default sightly will do XSS protection and context="html" will Use this in case you want to output HTML, Removes markup that may contain XSS risks

Use ${inheritedPageProperties.dtmheader @ context='unsafe'}

Wondering why you are allowing your author to insert scripts from dialog box?

Level 8

I agree with edubey on this.  You really shouldn't be letting content editors add script tags to markup.

It also looks like you're wanting them to add a DTM header - why not utilize the Cloud Service Configurations to do this for you?  If that's not an option, you could simply add a field for the script URL and only render the <script> tag if it's supplied.

Level 2

Thank you very much :) . Edubey , Leeasling 

As there is no  proper Cloud Service Configurations for DTM & AEM, i am inserting DTM header and footer tag in page property dialog. So that author can easily take script tag from DTM and change based on environment.