Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to include multiple publisher hosts in maven scripts???

Level 9

Hi All,

For our QA environment our author is configured with 2 publisher instances.

I have to push both bundle and packages onto both the publishers.

How i need to include these profiles in maven build script?

Thanks,

Kishore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kishore,

using CI is the recommended way to deploy to each environment, it's an industry best practice, nothing to do with AEM.

However if you are not using CI, then you can have separate profiles for each publish instance or you can write a shell script that can upload to both publish instances using "curl" commands.

Another way is to activate the package from package manager on the author which would deploy the packages via any configured replication agents.

Regards,

Opkar

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor
You should be using a CI tools like Jenkins/GO etc for deploying built artifacts to multiple instances in multiple environments. Maven should only be used for build, unit/integration  tests and deploying on local developer environment.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Kishore,

using CI is the recommended way to deploy to each environment, it's an industry best practice, nothing to do with AEM.

However if you are not using CI, then you can have separate profiles for each publish instance or you can write a shell script that can upload to both publish instances using "curl" commands.

Another way is to activate the package from package manager on the author which would deploy the packages via any configured replication agents.

Regards,

Opkar