Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to implement Personalized Saved Search

Level 2

We need to implement a personalized saved search in Asset Share Commons Project. 

This functionality is used in OmniSearch to save personalized collections and I see it was also used in Geometrixx Site. http://aemfaq.blogspot.com/2013/06/personalized-saved-search.html

Not able to get the component that I should target to customize for my requirement.

Need to know if there an OOTB component available to achieve the same or how shall we approach on the solution. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saukaush ,

You can create your custom saved search component.  All the saved search criteria will be stored under /home/users/<user_path>/profile/querybuilder/savedsearch/<id>. Ex:- /home/users/a/admin/profile/querybuilder/savedsearch/image.
You can use the same criteria for your custom code.

Thanks
Tarun

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @saukaush ,

You can create your custom saved search component.  All the saved search criteria will be stored under /home/users/<user_path>/profile/querybuilder/savedsearch/<id>. Ex:- /home/users/a/admin/profile/querybuilder/savedsearch/image.
You can use the same criteria for your custom code.

Thanks
Tarun

Administrator

@saukaush Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni