Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to export product data from we-retail into csv

Level 9

How can I export the data in csv format in AEM 6.3 for other e-commerce system.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Export to CSV feature allow your to export Metadata (Published date, modified date) + Analytics + Page Path+ etc. It is more of the information about your pages.

But if you need to export data other then this then you would need to write custom service using JCR API, SQL Queries etc.

Example :-

1. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceR...

2. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Sling APIs to retrieve content from the Adobe Experience Manag...

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

You would need to write a custom Service that reads the JCR data you want to export, format the data to CSV and then return it. Purhaps a Sling Servlet.

Level 10

My first answer is based on if you want to perform additional operations on the data. For example, you can use Java logic to perform some additional encoding operations and check the data and so on.

Alternatively - you can simply dump data by following this: Export to CSV

Correct answer by
Administrator

Export to CSV feature allow your to export Metadata (Published date, modified date) + Analytics + Page Path+ etc. It is more of the information about your pages.

But if you need to export data other then this then you would need to write custom service using JCR API, SQL Queries etc.

Example :-

1. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Querying Adobe Experience Manager 6 data using the Sling getServiceR...

2. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Using Sling APIs to retrieve content from the Adobe Experience Manag...

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni