Expand my Community achievements bar.

Not able to create a site using Blue print

Level 8

Hello Team,

I am using AEM SDK in my local (Version 2023.11.23.00 | License Information)

I tried to create a site using the blue print. After that, application throws error. I tried for wknd application too. Getting below mentioned error. Not sure, what went wrong.

cc @Rajumuddana 

Version 2023.11.23.00 | License Information

GET /mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createsitewizard/properties.html/content/abc/test/xyz HTTP/1.1] libs.cq.gui.components.siteadmin.admin.createsitewizard.languagedatasource.languagedatasource__002e__jsp This component has been deprecated since 6.3.
GET /mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createsitewizard/properties.html/content/abc/test/xyz HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.metrics.knownerrors.impl.ErrorLoggingComponentFilter Exception in component: category=CUSTOMER_CODE, resourceType=granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/select, exceptionType=org.apache.sling.api.SlingException, errorId=CUSTOMER, resource=/mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createsitewizard/properties/items/column1/items/languages, exceptionMessage = An exception occurred processing JSP page /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/field/field.jsp at line 227 : An exception occurred processing JSP page /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/select/render.jsp at line 221 : java.lang.NullPointerException
GET /mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createsitewizard/properties.html/content/abc/test/xyz HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at 

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi, 

Why are you using such an old SDK? Can you try it with the latest version of the AEM SDK? There might be some incompatibilities between the version of the Wknd site you are using and the AEM version, so the first thing to try is to replicate the issue with the latest versions.

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante