Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to enable /var/audit in aem as a cloud service publisher instance

Community Advisor

We are trying to get the list of assets deleted in some date range form AEM publisher in AEMAACS.

By default Adobe CQ DAM Event Audit Listener config is set to false in publisher , we try to enable it and push it via pipeline but still no results.

Has anyone faced this behavior in AEMAACS?

Himanshu Jain
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would approach this question differently and check on the author when assets have been unpublished, there should be an audit log for this event as well.

And on author it is much better accessible than on publish when it comes to check something.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

hi @Himanshu_Jain 

Can you please try enabling Pages audit Log Purge rule and check once?

experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/administering/operations/operations-audit-log.html?lang=en

Pallavi_Shukla__0-1661323215080.png

Community Advisor

This is not working . But i figured out the solution for this .

Thanks

Himanshu

Himanshu Jain

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I would approach this question differently and check on the author when assets have been unpublished, there should be an audit log for this event as well.

And on author it is much better accessible than on publish when it comes to check something.