Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to enable Handle advance option in 'Goto Step' in AEM workflow

Level 4

I am trying to enable the Handle advance option in the Goto Step but when I try to add this in the workflow it is adding the property PROPERTY_AUTO_ADVANCE as "false" by default. I modified the value to "true" and synched the workflow but still it is not working and Goto step is waiting for a confirmation to proceed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thanks all for the support, I achieved this by providing Timeout immediate and timeout handler as Absolute Timeout Advancer.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @thatsmeadarsh, did you defined ECMA script or Rule Definition. This determines if GoTo will proceed or not. I do not think you should change PROPERTY_AUTO_ADVANCE manually for this specific step.

Have a look into the documentation [1]

[1] - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/extending-aem/extending-wor...

Level 4

Hi @lukasz-m 

I have already included the ECMA script below

function check(){
return true;
}

Still it is waiting for user validation to proceed.

Thanks

Level 4

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 1.55.52 PM.png

I want to apply the Goto step to 'first' without user needs to click ok from the inbox.

Level 4

I identified the culprit, I am using a Dynamic Participant step just before the Goto Step. This is the reason why handler advance is not working. Now I am trying to find ways to fix this.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 4

Thanks all for the support, I achieved this by providing Timeout immediate and timeout handler as Absolute Timeout Advancer.