Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to create condition for metadata node in AEM workflow launchers

Level 9
I need to create AEM workflow launchers which will trigger a workflow model. The launch works fine as expected. But I want to add some conditions like it should trigger only for CSV files. 

When I upload a new csv in DAM, I see dc:format property with value "text/csv" is set at /content/dam/my-folder/test.csv/jcr:content/metadata. I am planning to use this property to write a condition. 

Mario248_0-1710952897193.png

This is condition I am trying "jcr:content/metadata/dc:format==text/csv" but this is not working. Is there any problem in constructing this property path?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Here 'Glob' means the path or location to call the launcher. Below is a screenshot from OOTB launcher config. Hope this will help.

somensarkar_0-1711006863299.png

Thanks,

Somen

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@Mario248 - Can you try as below:

Specify 'path' as glob pattern using 

/content/dam(/.*)/jcr:content/metadata

And then in 'condition' specify

dc:format==text/csv

Refer screenshot below:

Jineet_Vora_0-1710954913369.png

Level 9

Thanks for your input. Sorry, I could not get what do you mean "Glob" Did you mean the path ?

Mario248_0-1711001506523.png

Here is the launch properties. can you please tell which property do you mean ?

Correct answer by
Level 6

Here 'Glob' means the path or location to call the launcher. Below is a screenshot from OOTB launcher config. Hope this will help.

somensarkar_0-1711006863299.png

Thanks,

Somen

Level 9

Thanks for taking the screenshot. I tried with same the way you mentioned but it is not workinng,

Mario248_0-1711024615076.png

Path - /content/dam(/.*)/jcr:content/metadata

Condition - dc:format==text/csv

Community Advisor

@Mario248 - Ensure the nodeType is nt:unstructured i.e. the node type of /jcr:content/metadata

Level 9

I was about to mention here by the time you added a comment. Yeah the node type was an issue. Thanks for your valuable input.