Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

how to create a useful tab-list configure panel in edit mode?

Level 3

I am using AEM6.1.

I created a component with a tab list.

I find it maybe has too many records of this list to configure in the future.

I want to know how I can add filters for it or something else to make it easier used for users.

How to create a useful tab-list configure panel in edit mode?

I used resourceType  grante/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield to implement this tab list.

5 Replies

Level 8

too many records of this list to configure in the future means records in the tab or too many tabs ?

Level 10

As Raja pointed you - your question is not clear. All i know is you want to build a component that uses a multifield.

Level 3

I meant that I had created a tab,and there is a list with many items under the tab.

Each item uses multifield.

I want to add filter or something else to make this list easier used for users.

How to do?

Level 3

I meant that I had created a tab,and there is a list with many items under the tab.

Each item uses multifield.

I want to add filter or something else to make this list easier used for users.

How to do?

Level 8

Based on my understanding, in your component edit dialog, there are so many multi fields and you want to filter those and if you expect that the items which are in multi fields grow then it is good that logically re-organize those by creating separate tabs. there are no filters in AEM but you can write JS to achieve those but you need to spend a lot of time on it