Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to Create a Fully Featured Internet Website

Level 4

In AEM 6, did anyone tried to create a new website following these steps:

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/develop/the-basics/website.html#Installing Adobe Experience Manager

I got stuck as following:

1. WebDAV to the etc/... ==> Seems that in Windows 7 there is a an issue that does not allow access as admin user. After some searching I found the post to use "CloudSafe WebDAV drirve" to overcome this issue

2. In the section "Creating your Website Page and Content Pages" I got stuck when to create my new page. There are no templates shown in the "Create Page" section. Not sure if this has change from v5.6.1 to v6, but for now I will not continue.

In the end my purpose is to develop a brand new site with my own layout, headers, footers, colors, images, .. etc, etc,. and manage the content through AEM.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

1) Webdav does not work, you can use different webdav client (I use Anyclient) or CRXDE to upload those files.

2) Pls check you have no space '/content(/.*)?'

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Eric,

Check the 'allowedPaths' property for your template. Set a value '/content(/.*)?' so that its available for all the pages you created under content folder. 

Correct answer by
Level 6

1) Webdav does not work, you can use different webdav client (I use Anyclient) or CRXDE to upload those files.

2) Pls check you have no space '/content(/.*)?'

Level 4

Checked, and this is configured properly for the template.

Level 4

Thanks. It was a space after the regExpression