Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to convert classic UI xtype label to touch UI

Level 1

Hi would like to convert classic UI dialog field having xtype="label" to touch UI , so that I can enter Instructions to authors in a readable manner. This should allow me to add HTML tags, CSS styles to the Instructions .

as an example : html="<p style="color: #0b3654; border: 1px solid #c7ddec; background: #deebf4; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 0 15px 15px 0; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;"><strong style="font-weight: bold;">Authoring Instructions</strong><br> • This sorts in ascending <br>  /p>"

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Have you tried using this resource type in Touch UI dialog ? - /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/text

Level 1
Hi kunal thanks for your inputs /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/text is not working, also will it add the instructions in the dialog itself

Employee Advisor

You can use the AEM Modernization tools for this conversion. See [1] for more details

[1] https://opensource.adobe.com/aem-modernize-tools/pages/tools.html