Give Back 5
Give Back 3
Give Back
Ignite 5
View profile
nvssr90
Level 2

28-02-2017

We are using AEM 6.1 and I am trying to add a custom search box(Filter by workflow title) in Workflow Inbox Filter Tabs and want to search against the workflow title's in the columns. Below is the snippet I have used to show the text box for search. But I want to filter them through workflow title and give the appropriate results in the inbox. I need your help in pooling the results from the search value and showing up on the inbox after search

Workflow inbox : http://localhost:4502/inbox/ Snippet: { id:"cq-workflow-inbox-wftitle", xtype:"textfield", name:"filter-wftitle", emptyText:CQ.I18n.getMessage("Filter by Workflow Title"), ranking:80, listeners:{ blur: function(field, record, index) { CQ.workflow.InboxUtil.getInbox().reload(); }, specialkey: function(field, e){             // TODO to search the workflow title and show the results alert("Search Field Value: "+field.getValue()); //Gives the entered test from search field if (e.getKey() == e.ENTER) { CQ.workflow.InboxUtil.getInbox().resetToFirstPage(); CQ.workflow.InboxUtil.getInbox().reload(); } } } }

Thanks in advance!