Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to access Adobe dynamic media on Cloud?

Level 9

We are using the cloud AEM, and have several sites using the built in DAM for assets.

We have also purchased Adobe Dynamic media, and we can see it listed in our https://adminconsole.adobe.com/

as one of our products.  However, there seems to be no control panel for it, no way to login or activate it, no way to use it.  The settings for it in adminconsole are just name and description.

Any suggestions?

This article says to activate scene7 you have to edit the java settings, but this is obviously not possible for cloud version. 

This article says the following:

Create a Dynamic Media Configuration in Cloud Services

1. In Experience Manager as a Cloud Service, select the Experience Manager as a Cloud Service logo to access the global navigation console.

2. On the left of the console, select the Tools icon, then go to Cloud Services > Dynamic Media Configuration.

But there is no tools icon.  We assume here that "experience manager as a cloud service" means https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ 

TB3dock_0-1645178762713.png

So we are looking for:

1) how to enable it for specific AEM environments.

2) how to get images into ADM,  This article suggest there is a way to get ADM to be replicated to from AEM DAM.

3) How to verify images are reaching ADM.

4) How to serve images form ADM in our sites/code

5) where to login to administer ADM.

1 Reply

Level 9

OK, we have got a step further.  In the Author AEM instance web control panel, there is indeed The option to "create dynamic media configuration" under Hammer->Cloud Services.

Creating a configuration you have to chose:

1) title: dev-test

2) email: my adobe email

3) password: my adobe password

4) region: europe.

Then it just says "connection failed"