Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to access Adaptive forms into workspace

Level 3

Hi Experts,

I am trying to get the adaptive form into my HTML workspace, when I search CRX Asset section in workspace start point it was not showing up my adaptive form in the list. Do I need to configure Adaptive form properties to get the visibility in AEM HTML workspace? Please guide me.

Regards,

SrujanKumar

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

15 Replies

Employee

The documentation for reference: Using an adaptive form in HTML Workspace | Adobe Experience Manager

And I think you must ensure that the LiveCycle Client SDK is up and running and properly configured

Configuring AEM Forms to submit form data to an AEM Forms on JEE process | Adobe Experience Manager

Check that the bundle is running.

Level 2
I'm also having some issues with this an following intently We're not able to pick up our JEE process I contacted support but did not get this resolved.. Should I just create a separate thread for this?

Level 3

@Kosta_Prokopiu1 I did the same but still not showing up in the CRX asset.

Level 5

What version are you on? I don't believe you need to configure anything extra. Where is your adaptive form located? (url?)

Level 3

AEM JEE version: 6.5

AF location: /content/dam/formsanddocuments/my_application_folder/AdaptiveForm

Level 5
Do you have other AFs or just the 1? Same issue for other AFs? Can you (if you haven't already) create a new AF, empty using Blank template, under http://localhost:8080/lc/aem/forms.html/content/dam/formsanddocuments, and see what happens?

Level 3

@MorisMonk and @Kosta_Prokopiu1  - When I click on CRX Assets, I can see only Workbench processes applications only. I hope somewhere it was restricted not to display the Adaptive forms applications in workbench.

Regards,

Srujan

Employee Advisor

@srujan1981 

Where is the Adaptive form created on this instance- under formsanddocuments  OR inside a folder under formsanddocuments ? 

Please create the Adaptive Form directly inside formsanddocuments instead of inside any folder to be able to use AF as CRX asset in Workbench.

Employee
Hi @srujan1981, as Pulkit says, I have created a small AF called test9, Select from Asset tab Adaptive Form and it shows me the form. The form itself is in ..lc/aem/forms.html/content/dam/formsanddocuments

Level 3
@Pulkit - Yes I have created under formsanddocuments folder still not showing up.

Level 5
I believe you should be able to have the AF inside a sub-folder.

Employee Advisor

@srujan1981 The flow of assets flow from LC jee to crx is bi-directional. Check if you could see the deployed LCA assets on the forms and documents page

Level 3
@mayank - Yes I can see deployed LCA assets in forms and documents page.

Level 3

@MorisMonk - I have created multiple AFs but none of them is visible in the workspace

Is there any property/configuration(system console) need to be updated?

Srujan

Level 5
Your workbench is definitely connecting to the same workflow server where your AFs reside e.g. http://localhost:8080? Need to get hands-on, so I suggest a screenshare with Adobe Support.