Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can we migrate classic dialog to Touch UI dialog ?

Level 2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@montu639 

I could see following on the release page of AEM modernisation tool

Dialog Conversion Tool

Since the intent of these tools is to transform content and not code, the Dialog Conversion tool has been removed as of version 2.0. The tool is still available in v1.0. However, since its addition in this feature set caused confusion with other AEM modernization tool sets, it was removed to clarify intent.

You can refer v1.0 for the conversion.

https://github.com/adobe/aem-modernize-tools/releases/tag/aem-modernize-tools-1.0.0

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

Hi @Ritesh_Mittal 

Thanks for your response. But, In new Modernization Tool I didn't find dialog migration tool. Components and Templates Migration are there but Dialog Migration is missing.

Thanks

Montu

Level 2

Hi @sherinregi 

It is the same Modernization Tool. It doesn't contain dialog migration as I checked.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@montu639 

I could see following on the release page of AEM modernisation tool

Dialog Conversion Tool

Since the intent of these tools is to transform content and not code, the Dialog Conversion tool has been removed as of version 2.0. The tool is still available in v1.0. However, since its addition in this feature set caused confusion with other AEM modernization tool sets, it was removed to clarify intent.

You can refer v1.0 for the conversion.

https://github.com/adobe/aem-modernize-tools/releases/tag/aem-modernize-tools-1.0.0

Level 2
  1. Hi @Pallavi_Shukla_ 

I have tried this tool. I have tested it with some of the fields. It is converting the dialog successfully but it is not fully working as expected. There are some issues with multifield, radio etc, like it is not changing their xtype to sling:resourceType.

Thanks

Montu