Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How can I get the name of the tag (jcr:title) from GraphQL in the Content Fragment Model?

Level 2

When I use the DataType of Tags in the Content Fragment Model and reference it from GraphQL, it returns the tag path (e.g. my-sites:tag-layer1/tag-layer2).
How can I get the name of the tag (jcr:title) from GraphQL in addition to the tag path?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't think you can get the title of tag in Graph QL since the iD of the tags are stored in array. You are just querying the schema values in Graph QL.

Query Builder API has the flexibility to read the same IDs and use the tagManager API to get the tag and read its title.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I don't think you can get the title of tag in Graph QL since the iD of the tags are stored in array. You are just querying the schema values in Graph QL.

Query Builder API has the flexibility to read the same IDs and use the tagManager API to get the tag and read its title.

Level 2

I understand that I cannot get the title of the Tag in GraphQL.

It seems that the Query Builder API can do it, but I wanted to develop it on the front end, not on the back end.

I will consider other methods including the Query Builder API, thank you.