Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How can i get the dialog using Granite library in AEM 6.2??

Level 3

Hi ,

I am doing some migration of a functionality from classic UI to touch UI.

Trying to migrate this ext js code to granite library:

var contentWindow = CQ.utils.WCM.getContentWindow();var propsDialogConfig = contentWindow.CQ.WCM.getDialogConfig(dialogPath);if (!propsDialogConfig.success) { propsDialogConfig.success = function(form, action) { CQ.Util.reload(CQ.WCM.getContentWindow()); }; }var propsDialog = CQ.WCM.getDialog(propsDialogConfig,dialogPath); propsDialog.fieldEditLockMode = true; propsDialog.loadContent(CQ.WCM.getPagePath()+ "/jcr:content"); propsDialog.setTitle(CQ.I18n.getMessage("Page Properties of {0}", CQ.WCM.getPagePath())); propsDialog.show();

Not able to get same object (Like CQ.utils.WCM.getContentWindow()) using granite library (for touch ui). 

Any help will be appriciable.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

"Trying to migrate this ext js code to granite library:"

I do not believe you can write app logic that will port old code to the new granite code. They are completely different programming languages. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

"Trying to migrate this ext js code to granite library:"

I do not believe you can write app logic that will port old code to the new granite code. They are completely different programming languages.