Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Display recommended articles in aem component via coveo

Level 5

I'm trying to implement a component in AEM where it will show articles/products based on previous search. It's more of a functionality like recommended videos that come in YouTube

As of now, the functionality is set to fetch the articles based on the inputs provided in the dialog so that it can query the pipeline accordingly and get the data. But going forward we would like to implement something like auto-generated articles that would come up in the component and the results should be based on what the user has previously searched across the site. If there's no match we want to display the closest results possible.

If someone could help with insights/ideas on how we can implement the same. Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @arindam6600 
Please check if this helps: https://medium.com/@mugwadiinnocent/recommendation-system-with-javascript-without-ml-00fcd849051e

I'm not sure if you're planning to store the search information for user recommendations or if it's just going to be stored in local storage, which would be browser-specific.

Arun Patidar