Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Hide / Remove Form Actions

Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to hide the unwanted form out of box actions  , is there proper way to hide the same.

please refer the attachment and what I am trying to hide.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

I suggest you to is copy the existing form from /libs/foundation/components/form

and create your own form component name it differently. In your app form you will be having /apps/<your_app_name>/foundation/components/form/actions

There are couple of scripts you need to modify in order to achieve desired functionality

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

I suggest you to is copy the existing form from /libs/foundation/components/form

and create your own form component name it differently. In your app form you will be having /apps/<your_app_name>/foundation/components/form/actions

There are couple of scripts you need to modify in order to achieve desired functionality

Level 3

Thanks for the update , basically the requirement is not to display the OOTB form actions to authors . I was looking for options to hide the OOTB form actions I tried to apply ACL , but it did not work other option tried is inside lib/foundation/component/form/actions and lib/foundation/commerce/component/actions node there are 4 components are there from where the list is appearing in OOTB form action. I removed the sling properties sling:resourceType=foundation/components/form/action , then the OOTB list got disappeared in form action.

Even I tried to do overlay , but it does not help.

I am not sure this is the best practice or good solution approach , please advice.

Level 4
Hi @Mahamood. I'm trying to do the same. I tried overlaying the form action and using sling:hideResource. Did you manage to do this?