Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Hide / Remove Form Actions

Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to hide the unwanted form out of box actions  , is there proper way to hide the same.

please refer the attachment and what I am trying to hide.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

I suggest you to is copy the existing form from /libs/foundation/components/form

and create your own form component name it differently. In your app form you will be having /apps/<your_app_name>/foundation/components/form/actions

There are couple of scripts you need to modify in order to achieve desired functionality

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

I suggest you to is copy the existing form from /libs/foundation/components/form

and create your own form component name it differently. In your app form you will be having /apps/<your_app_name>/foundation/components/form/actions

There are couple of scripts you need to modify in order to achieve desired functionality

Level 3

Thanks for the update , basically the requirement is not to display the OOTB form actions to authors . I was looking for options to hide the OOTB form actions I tried to apply ACL , but it did not work other option tried is inside lib/foundation/component/form/actions and lib/foundation/commerce/component/actions node there are 4 components are there from where the list is appearing in OOTB form action. I removed the sling properties sling:resourceType=foundation/components/form/action , then the OOTB list got disappeared in form action.

Even I tried to do overlay , but it does not help.

I am not sure this is the best practice or good solution approach , please advice.

Level 4
Hi @Mahamood. I'm trying to do the same. I tried overlaying the form action and using sling:hideResource. Did you manage to do this?