Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Hi, How I create a Watched folder in my local

Level 3

Hi,

I don't see a Forms tab in my Tools. I need to create a watched folder.

Which version of forms add on package should I get? Please Advice. Thanks!

http://localhost:4502/aem/start.html

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @schallag,

To configure watched folder you first need to install/configure AEM Forms on your instance.

There is entire section divided into multiple pages that describe AEM Forms configuration/installation, please look on that:

In terms of Add-on package version, it depends on AEM version you are using. Here you can find details about Add-on version that is dedicated for all supported AEM 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5:

When you complete configuring AEM Forms you can finally setup watched folder, here is guide how to do this:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @schallag,

To configure watched folder you first need to install/configure AEM Forms on your instance.

There is entire section divided into multiple pages that describe AEM Forms configuration/installation, please look on that:

In terms of Add-on package version, it depends on AEM version you are using. Here you can find details about Add-on version that is dedicated for all supported AEM 6.3, 6.4 and 6.5:

When you complete configuring AEM Forms you can finally setup watched folder, here is guide how to do this:

Level 3

I have Adobe Experience Manager 6.5.0 installed. I am thinking to get the AEM 6.5 Forms add-on package with 08 April 2019 release date.