Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Hi All, whenever i install AEM and run some maven commands for my work, after sometime i get an error authentication failed and AEM instance stops working. Then i have to do the AEM installation again and create one folder using maven command. Please help

Level 1

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Shivanigoyal ,

Need more information in order to help you. Can you share logs when you get the auth error. Also, which folder you are talking about that you are creating?

Level 1

I am trying to create site folder in AEM using maven command. This folder is visible in crxde. Once author instance runs successfully, but if it stop it and run it again then it gives me authentication fail error. Its hampering my work and i have to make whole installation again nd again.i dont have error log. Please tell me how to resolve this.

Community Advisor

Hi @Shivanigoyal Which version of AEM you are running?

What is the OS? and Which version of Java it is?

Please ensure that you are using the latest version of AEM i.e. AEM 6.5.8.0 (at least) as it's stable from quite long with JDK 11.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/foundation/development/set-up-a-loc...

Thanks!