Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help with Custom Participant Step Delegation

Level 10

Hello,

I am trying to delegate a workitem to another user in the group but with custom participant step, this simply does not happen..

In my workflow i added a dynamic participant step and in code i returned a group name, anyway to have the list of users and group name populated in the pop up dialog, on click of Delegate option in sidekick and Inbox in my custom Java Code?.

Regards,

Nicole

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

This has been fixed in the next release of AEM.  The fix was backported for CQ5.5 SP2.1 but is not currently available in any other release.  

If you need this for other release you will have to contact support. Please reference issue "NPR-3138".

thanks,

Will

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

This has been fixed in the next release of AEM.  The fix was backported for CQ5.5 SP2.1 but is not currently available in any other release.  

If you need this for other release you will have to contact support. Please reference issue "NPR-3138".

thanks,

Will

Level 10

Will McGauley wrote...

Hi,

thanks,

Will

Thank you Will, does the Issue persist with Step back functionality/Option as well?  

Level 1

Hi Will,

i am trying to send a custom email notification to the user to whom the workflow will be delegated and i am unable to find the jsp which has the submit action of the delegate dialog box. Does it something to do with your above comment?

And help regarding overlaying delegation would help. Thanks in Advance.

Thanks

Vaishali