Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidance For Choosing the Best Adobe Experience Manager Solution Partner | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Guidance For Choosing the Best Adobe Experience Manager Solution Partner by Bounteous

Abstract

Your organization has recently made the strategic decision to invest in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). It wasn't an easy journey to get here - all the internal discussions, stakeholder negotiations, and proof points, and of course finally securing the budget. Now the hard work begins - and if you haven't already chosen an implementation partner, you are likely actively looking for a partner to help you maximize the value of your investment.

Who you choose is up to you. How you come to that decision is something I'd like to offer some guidance on based on my experience in aiding our clients both starting from scratch and sometimes, jumping in mid-stream to save the day.

The truth is that you need to do some research and you need to ask the right questions. Here are some tips and questions to be aware of when selecting a consulting firm to implement AEM.

Tip One: Define Your Goals
You will most likely want someone to implement your AEM site, but think about what your business needs are from the implementation. Will you need help defining a governance model? Will you need assistance learning the details of how AEM works? Do you already understand what’s necessary to ensure your site will live through tomorrow and next year, or will you need help? Are there specific capabilities you are looking to utilize? Start the process by defining exactly what type of assistance you need. You’re looking for results, so be clear on what your expectations are.

Read Full Blog

Guidance For Choosing the Best Adobe Experience Manager Solution Partner

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies