Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Group assignment in Custom Workflow

Level 3

Hi,

I'm new to workflow's in AEM. I've to implement Custom Workflow and i have few question regarding this.

1. Can the group assignment be configurable via Site Properties in AEM 6.3?

2. Can modified pages across the entire site be published?

If yes could you tell me how to do?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes - in custom workflow steps - you can use AEM APIs to perform tasks that API is capable of performing. For example, you can use the Asset Manager API to work with digital assets. We have a new article showing this.

Scott's Digital Community: Modifying Digital Assets using Adobe Experience Manager Workflows

Using custom workflow steps and AEM APIs, you can build workflows that can achieve business requirements not available out of the box.

Therefore to work with pages - you can work with the AEM Page Manager API. PageManager ("The Adobe AEM Quickstart and Web Application.")

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes - in custom workflow steps - you can use AEM APIs to perform tasks that API is capable of performing. For example, you can use the Asset Manager API to work with digital assets. We have a new article showing this.

Scott's Digital Community: Modifying Digital Assets using Adobe Experience Manager Workflows

Using custom workflow steps and AEM APIs, you can build workflows that can achieve business requirements not available out of the box.

Therefore to work with pages - you can work with the AEM Page Manager API. PageManager ("The Adobe AEM Quickstart and Web Application.")