Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Graphql pagination and sorting feature support

Level 3

Hy, I see from documentation that AEM now supports pagination and sorting features in graphql.

But I am unable to find for which version of standalone AEM this feature is available?

ravir73578276_0-1672724567901.pngravir73578276_1-1672724601114.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ravir73578276,

If by standalone you mean AEM 6.5.x, I am afraid it is not supported by this version of AEM yet. Please check AEM 6.5 documentation, sorting and paging options are not included in it, below link for reference

For AEM 6.5 I would suggest to track list of changes in release notes of future SPs.

In case of AEM as a Cloud Service it supports pagination and sort, however I would recommend to use latest SDK version to be sure this option is available. Documentation you are referring to via screen shots is for AEM as a Cloud Service:

You can compare both above documentation to see the difference in terms of available features.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ravir73578276,

If by standalone you mean AEM 6.5.x, I am afraid it is not supported by this version of AEM yet. Please check AEM 6.5 documentation, sorting and paging options are not included in it, below link for reference

For AEM 6.5 I would suggest to track list of changes in release notes of future SPs.

In case of AEM as a Cloud Service it supports pagination and sort, however I would recommend to use latest SDK version to be sure this option is available. Documentation you are referring to via screen shots is for AEM as a Cloud Service:

You can compare both above documentation to see the difference in terms of available features.

Level 2

I'm using the latest AEM as a cloud service SDK and I don't think sorting and pagination is supported yet and it gives the below error. Do you have any other documents that support the above said.

{
"errors": [
{
"message": "Validation error of type UnknownArgument: Unknown field argument limit @ 'authorList'",
"locations": [
{
"line": 2,
"column": 15
}
],
"extensions": {
"classification": "ValidationError"
}
}
]
}