Getting Started with AEM Headless - GraphQL
The AEM GraphQL API for Content Fragment Delivery will be released in early 2021.
The related documentation is available for preview purposes.
An end-to-end tutorial illustrating how to build-out and expose content using AEM’s GraphQL APIs and consumed by an external app, in a headless CMS scenario.
This tutorial explores how AEM’s GraphQL APIs and headless capabilities can be used to power the experiences surfaced in an external app.
This tutorial will cover the following topics:
1. Create Content Fragment Models to model Contributors in AEM
2. Author Contributor Content Fragments using the newly created Content Fragment Model
3. Explore how how Content Fragments in AEM can be queried using the integrated GraphiQL development tool.
4. Consume AEM’s GraphQL APIs from a sample WKND GraphQL React app
5. Perform advanced data modeling with Fragment References
The below video presents an overview of the GraphQL API implemented in AEM. The GraphQL API in AEM is primarily designed to deliver Content fragment data to downstream applications as part of a headless deployment.
Read Full Blog
Please use this thread to ask the related questions.