Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

GraphQL logging excessive errors? SimpleXmpToJcrMetadataBuilder property doesn't have namespace prefix?

Level 5

I am seeing log files grow to multiple GBs daily reporting errors out of GraphQL:

[POST /content/_cq_graphql/<mysite>/endpoint.json HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.dam.commons.metadata.SimpleXmpToJcrMetadataBuilder property [imageFeatures] doesn't have namespace prefix, skipping. metadata node: [/content/dam/<mysite>/path/to/image/file.jpg/jcr:content/metadata/imageFeatures].

What does this error pertain to?  Tried searching for it but I couldn't find any relevant results.  It's happening thousands of times per day and clogging up the logs tremendously.

I am seeing this for both [imageFeatures] and [predictedTags]

For reference, we're exposing some content fragments, images, and exp fragments through the GraphQL API and using these to build a static website. When we query the GraphQL endpoint, we see the logs flooded with this message.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dylanmccurry 

Please note that the message that you have shared is of "DEBUG" type and not an ERROR

property [imageFeatures] doesn't have namespace prefix, skipping. metadata node:

which is logged when there is no namespace prefix (Ex: something like dc:title - In this case, dc is the namespace)

Given this, please change the LOG level of the file. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dylanmccurry 

Please note that the message that you have shared is of "DEBUG" type and not an ERROR

property [imageFeatures] doesn't have namespace prefix, skipping. metadata node:

which is logged when there is no namespace prefix (Ex: something like dc:title - In this case, dc is the namespace)

Given this, please change the LOG level of the file.