Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

GraphQL logging excessive errors? SimpleXmpToJcrMetadataBuilder property doesn't have namespace prefix?

Level 5

I am seeing log files grow to multiple GBs daily reporting errors out of GraphQL:

[POST /content/_cq_graphql/<mysite>/endpoint.json HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.dam.commons.metadata.SimpleXmpToJcrMetadataBuilder property [imageFeatures] doesn't have namespace prefix, skipping. metadata node: [/content/dam/<mysite>/path/to/image/file.jpg/jcr:content/metadata/imageFeatures].

What does this error pertain to?  Tried searching for it but I couldn't find any relevant results.  It's happening thousands of times per day and clogging up the logs tremendously.

I am seeing this for both [imageFeatures] and [predictedTags]

For reference, we're exposing some content fragments, images, and exp fragments through the GraphQL API and using these to build a static website. When we query the GraphQL endpoint, we see the logs flooded with this message.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dylanmccurry 

Please note that the message that you have shared is of "DEBUG" type and not an ERROR

property [imageFeatures] doesn't have namespace prefix, skipping. metadata node:

which is logged when there is no namespace prefix (Ex: something like dc:title - In this case, dc is the namespace)

Given this, please change the LOG level of the file. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dylanmccurry 

Please note that the message that you have shared is of "DEBUG" type and not an ERROR

property [imageFeatures] doesn't have namespace prefix, skipping. metadata node:

which is logged when there is no namespace prefix (Ex: something like dc:title - In this case, dc is the namespace)

Given this, please change the LOG level of the file.