Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

GraphQL Endpoint not working on Preview tier of AEM as a cloud Service

Level 3

Hi ,

I have published my Graphql and CF to preview tier , also i have published my Graphql endpoint and CF models ( these do not give explicit option to publish to preview tier , but simply gives publish). when i am trying to access my GraphqL endpoint , I am getting below errors in the preview tier logs. The Graphql endpoint is working fine in author tier and publish tier

com.adobe.aem.graphql.impl.servlet.PersistedQueryServlet Error processing persisted query: status code - 500, details - {"errors":[{"errorType":"ServletError","message":"Internal Servlet Failure","details":"No suitable endpoint found."}]}

I checked the documentation and it says that publish the Graphql endpoint will publish to all the environments which i feel means both preview and publish tier

tnik_0-1709244140007.png

Can you please help on this and what step am i missing to make it work on the preview tier of the environment

Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi All,

I could resolve the issue by feeding CF models path to preview sling distribution queue on the distribute tab and then selecting "add node" and giving path of the models

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

I can see the endpoint as published in preview distribution queue with below message

- INFO - Successfully applied package with id dstrpck-XXXXX, type ADD, paths [/content/cq:graphql/project-A/endpoint]

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi All,

I could resolve the issue by feeding CF models path to preview sling distribution queue on the distribute tab and then selecting "add node" and giving path of the models

Level 1

Can you give a more detailed step by step on how to do this? Was this only accomplished in your local or on the cloud?

looked in the logs and I see this 

"errorType":"QueryValidationError","message":"Persisted Query Validation Error","details":"invalid schema:\n\"QueryType\" must define one or more fields."

I opened a separate question here https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/graphql-endpoint-for-previ...