Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Granite Autocomplete Field Issue in Touch UI

Level 2

Hi,

I am using Autocomplete as sling:resourceType and have added "datasource" which fetches the list of "Id" and "Title".The options and values nodes are also present and point to  "granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete/list" and "granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/autocomplete/tags" respectively.

1489609_pastedImage_3.png

The Autocomplete is rendering the data but when I select the Title from the Autocomplete, after selection the Id gets displayed in the field.

I need to display the same selected text in the input field and need the Id to be stored as value in the property of the node.

For eg : List is as below :

id = 1, Title = Item 1

id =2 , Title = Item 2

id= 3 , Title = Item 3

On selecting Item 1 in the Autocomplete List, the input field should display Item 1 itself and not "1" and value "1" should be stored in "name" property.

Please let me know if there is a solution for same.

Thanks,

Anuradha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This could be the bug but for workaroud you can use mutiselect true for automcomplete field to display correct value.

multiple="{Boolean}true" 

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi Anuradha,

Did you got solution for this. I'm also facing same issue. Please let me know if you resolved this.

Level 2

Did anyone found a solution to this issue?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This could be the bug but for workaroud you can use mutiselect true for automcomplete field to display correct value.

multiple="{Boolean}true" 

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi, I see that this bug wasn't fixed. And I also can't use your workaround solution for our implementation, as we need only a single choice. Do you have any other suggestions? 

Thanks in advance.