Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Getting error " Unable to fetch data Source" while setting up data model integration in AEM Forms

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have setup Form Data Model Integration using jdbc driver in aem form. As per the given steps in  Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM Forms Data Integration  and video Creating a Form Data Model for Database Integrations - YouTube .

i have install the jdbc driver in aem osgi bundle setup Mysql workbench and create a database and schema in mysql workbench then setup the data source in aem configuration as per the steps and when i created data model in aem data integration its showing me below error  " Unable to fetch data Source"

Please help me out from this i am new to this technology and not getting much help from other blogs.

1653405_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks in Advance.

Mohit Vashisht

9 Replies

Employee Advisor

please attach the screenshot of Datasource settings, JDBC driver details, error logs and AEM forms version.

Employee Advisor

What is the version of MySQL Database?

Community Advisor

I used the driver version 8.0.25(latest) with AEM6.5.8 but it didn't work. I was wondering why then I switched my driver to 8.0.12 and it worked! eventually, I found your comment/suggestion to use 8.0.12. Thanks anyway

Level 2

Thanks so much now able to get the data value that created in mysql workbench but there is another error getting when i am submitting form

1656690_pastedImage_0.png

i need to configure submit button or anything else.

thanks!

Employee Advisor

Also you need to configure the submit action of the form to submit using form data model