Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Getting error as Missing artifact com.adobe.cq:cq-experience-fragments:jar:1.3.66

Level 2

Hi,

While building the project, I realized that com.adobe.cq.xf.ui.ExperienceFragmentConsoleItem is deprecated, so I added dependency, but I am getting error as "Failed to execute goal on project ;Could not resolve dependencies for project [] com.adobe.cq:cq-experience-fragments:jar:1.3.66 was not found in https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution is not reattempted until the update interval of adobe-public-releases has elapsed or updates are forced".

dependency in ui.apps pom is:

<dependency>
<artifactId>cq-experience-fragments</artifactId>
<groupId>com.adobe.cq</groupId>
</dependency>

dependency in root pom is:

<dependency>
<version>1.3.66</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Is there any way to resolve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AnjuA 

It is not available in the repo. Can you please raise an Adobe ticket?

A temporary workaround would be:

For local development, you can take the bundle from crx-quickstart folder and place it in local .m2 repository with proper naming convention.

Preferrably wait for Adobe to respond.

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @AnjuA ,

What is the uber jar version you are having, please check if that is compatible w/ your cq-experience-fragment version. 
If nothing seems to work out then you can try downloading the jars manually. If you are not able to download the jar as well then please raise a Adobe day care support ticket for this.

Thanks
Tarun

Level 2

The project is build using AEM Cloud SDK, so no uber.jar file is used.

Community Advisor

Hello @AnjuA 

For AEM SDK you might be using

<dependency>
<groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId>
<artifactId>aem-sdk-api</artifactId>
<version>${aem.sdk.api}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

For Nov 14 SDK, the dependency in AEM is: 

<dependency>
	<version>1.3.84</version>
	<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

I am still getting the same error  "Could not find artifact com.adobe.cq:cq-experience-fragments:jar:1.3.84 in adobe-public-releases (https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public)"

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AnjuA 

It is not available in the repo. Can you please raise an Adobe ticket?

A temporary workaround would be:

For local development, you can take the bundle from crx-quickstart folder and place it in local .m2 repository with proper naming convention.

Preferrably wait for Adobe to respond.

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@AnjuA Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni