Expand my Community achievements bar.

Getting 404 when try to add some fragment in the deployed package

Community Advisor

Hi Members,

I have created one package of experience fragment content and deployed it in another environment, when I try to create some more experience fragment in the deployed package in another environment, on click on the OPEN button after creation, it gives sometime 404 error. But when click on DONE button then open it for editing it works fine.

If anyone can share some idea what may be causing the issue?

Both of the environment is having AEM 6.4 with service pack 6.4.6.

Thanks

Umesh Thakur

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Umesh_Thakur,

Can you please provide some error.logs and review the stack trace. I am suspecting that you might not have copied over some resources, such as the editable templates or components.

Level 4

Hi,

You had created Experience Fragments in Last version then you added that particular components, same as the procedure you have to follow in new instance also create a Experience fragments after that add the reuired components on that one and try to drag and drop into your Front End Location.I think this one will work for you.!

Community Advisor

Hi,

It is a known issue and not fixed until 6.5.1

You can open a daycare ticket to check the status of the fix.

Arun Patidar

Employee Advisor

I could not find any issues logged internally for this issue. @arunpatidar  - Do you have any ticket reference that I can use to check?

That said, All bug fixes in the latest SP release for 6.5 are mentioned at [1]

[1] https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/sp-release-n...

Community Advisor

Sure @Jaideep_Brar, please find details below:

Adobe CQ Ticket : 201359

The issue you report is a known one that is already solved in the current master, internal reference: CQ-4266556 Due to the low priority and the low impact, this will unfortunately not be backported to 6.5

A support fix for 6.5.2 The modification is done in the node "/libs/cq/experience-fragments/content/v2/experience-fragments/createxfwizard/jcr:content/body/items/form/successresponse" where the value or the property "open" needs to be changed to "/bin/wcmcommand?cmd=open&_charset_=utf-8&path={Path}"

Arun Patidar