Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Form not working in Publish

Level 4

We have a form that when submits redirect to a thank you page and sends an email to author. This works fine in author. However in publish when we submit the form we get a forbidden error You don't have permission to access /content/iss/partnernet-lexmark-com/en_us/products/software/education-station/education-station-software-ordering.html on this server.

The error we get in the log is follow : 

WARN* [172.31.250.102 [1442393301905] POST /content/iss/partnernet-lexmark-com/en_us/products/software/education-station/education-station-software-ordering.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.auth.core.AuthUtil isRedirectValid: Redirect target 'https://partnernet.lexmark.com/en_us/products/software/education-station/education-station-software-...' must not be an URL
16.09.2015 04:48:22.120 *ERROR* [172.31.250.102 [1442393301905] POST /content/iss/partnernet-lexmark-com/en_us/products/software/education-station/education-station-software-ordering.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.foundation.forms.impl.MailServlet Invalid redirect specified: https://partnernet.lexmark.com/en_us/products/software/education-station/education-station-software-...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Ranadyuti Sarkar wrote...

I am using AEM 5.6.1. Yes it is an adaptive form component. Yes I find everything to be replicated. Can you please give me the steps to verify if there is any missing content in publish.

Please note that the form works when we recreate it. Since this form is used in many pages it is becoming difficult to recreate each and every form. Thanks for your assistance.

Can you make sure, you gave proper privilege rights in your code to  submit that forms.

It will work fine in author, only in publish we will face issue.

I faced same problem, i gave the code for particular user and  in  publish i got similar error.

I change the code to accept all user, then this problem got solved. 

I think you are facing same kind of problem.

Please let me know, if you need any more help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

What AEM version are you using. Are you using Adaptive forms or an AEM form component. Did you ensure that everything is replicated on the Publish server?  From the error message in the Log - looks like there is missing content. 

Level 4

I am using AEM 5.6.1. Yes it is an adaptive form component. Yes I find everything to be replicated. Can you please give me the steps to verify if there is any missing content in publish.

Please note that the form works when we recreate it. Since this form is used in many pages it is becoming difficult to recreate each and every form. Thanks for your assistance.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Ranadyuti Sarkar wrote...

Can you make sure, you gave proper privilege rights in your code to  submit that forms.

It will work fine in author, only in publish we will face issue.

I faced same problem, i gave the code for particular user and  in  publish i got similar error.

I change the code to accept all user, then this problem got solved. 

I think you are facing same kind of problem.

Please let me know, if you need any more help.