Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

fn:lower-case does not work in 6.1 if we are using querybuilder? is this a known issue?

Level 5

WE r running a query were we are doing something like:

group.1_property=fn:lower-case(/jcr:content/metadata/@documentTitle)

This doesn't work. is this a known issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

we never officially supported functions.  Hence not a bug. You have to file enhancement request to support xpath function. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

I will send this to support to see if this is a known issue. 

Employee Advisor

We encountered the same issue with lower case function when we upgraded to 6.1. We raised a daycare ticket with Adobe support and they did mention that it is a known issue with the OAK repository. We then converted the query to SQL2 version in our code as a workaround to fix the issue.  I am not sure may be they might have fixed it in 6.1 SP1. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

we never officially supported functions.  Hence not a bug. You have to file enhancement request to support xpath function. 

Level 5

Sham,

It does work in 5.6.1 though. When you say not officially supported, just for my information, is there a document we can refer to what's supported? So if it's not supported, isn't it a part of sling or AEM isn't supporting it.

Confused as to who you mean doesn't support. Where does the predicate implementation exist for this function?

Level 5

Kunal, thanks. We are planning the same. Curious thing is it does work in 5.6.1

Level 10

From AEM 6.x, recommended approach to use SQL2 or JQOM for queries 

You can refer JQOM example here : http://adobeaemclub.com/jcr-java-query-object-model-jqom-adobe-aem-query/