Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

flush agent works in publish instance, but got "no such agent: server111 flush" in author instance

Level 2

Hi, all,

I configured a flush agent earlier, all was working fine. When I checked today, the agent on the publish instance is still working fine. but on author instance, when I clicked on /etc/replication --> agents.publish --> flush agent --> view log, I got this error: no such agent: flush agent.

Checked the error.log file, this is what I got:

18.02.2016 11:27:21.594 *ERROR* [xx.xx.xx.x [1455812841592] GET /libs/wcm/core/content/pageinfo.json HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.PageInfoServlet Request path does not resolve to a resource: /etc/replication/agents.publish/flush%20flush

What config might be wrong? How I can troubleshoot?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Any agents configured under 'agents.publish' would work in publish instance. If you want to work for author instance, you need to configure the agents under 'agents.author'

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Any agents configured under 'agents.publish' would work in publish instance. If you want to work for author instance, you need to configure the agents under 'agents.author'

Level 2

You are correct. but my question is actually for the flush agent which is defined under "agents.publish", but it showed "No such agent" info when clicked on "View Log". I tried to understand why it gives such message when in fact it is working fine when checking on the publish through the console. sorry for the confusion.

Level 2

since the flush agent only runs in publish instances, the status of the agent in author should be "inactive" and "no such agent". Thanks!