Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

Fields having "granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container" as resourceType are not working correctly after upgrading to SP1 on AEM6.5

Level 3

We have a custom report having 6 different nodes/fields in it. But after upgrading to SP19, only 1st 2 are showing.

PFA screenshots.

WithoutSP19.pngWithSP19.png

3 Replies

Level 4

Are you seeing any errors in logs or console ? 
Is the container resourceType breaking at other places as well or just in your report builder ? 
And although it should not break the report builder but I see you are using coral2 datepicker, can you try updating it to coral3 i.e. granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker 

Level 3

Hi @h_kataria

There is no console error.  The container with the same resourceType is functioning well for the first two fields on the same page, but not for the other fields. I also changed the datePicker resourceType to coral3, but it did not work.

Issue is that container is not appearing on page.

Level 4

Checking error logs would be the best bet right now. Otherwise if possible, please share the package via DM.