Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Fields having "granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container" as resourceType are not working correctly after upgrading to SP1 on AEM6.5

Level 4

We have a custom report having 6 different nodes/fields in it. But after upgrading to SP19, only 1st 2 are showing.

PFA screenshots.

WithoutSP19.pngWithSP19.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

An issue occurred after the deployment of SP19. After investigating found that they have null check in previous Service Packs in  "libs/dam/gui/components/admin/includecontent/includecontent.jsp" file but they have removed it in SP19.

So, to fix I overlayed that file and added null check. The issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you seeing any errors in logs or console ? 
Is the container resourceType breaking at other places as well or just in your report builder ? 
And although it should not break the report builder but I see you are using coral2 datepicker, can you try updating it to coral3 i.e. granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker 

Level 4

Hi @h_kataria

There is no console error.  The container with the same resourceType is functioning well for the first two fields on the same page, but not for the other fields. I also changed the datePicker resourceType to coral3, but it did not work.

Issue is that container is not appearing on page.

Community Advisor

Checking error logs would be the best bet right now. Otherwise if possible, please share the package via DM.

Level 4

Hi @sangrampatil111, can you pls share the xml of how you are creating this dialog? because 

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/container" and sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker" should work together, if not then something else is wrong.

Update: if the above is already the case, try wrapping the date fields with a granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/fieldset resourceType and check if that works.

Correct answer by
Level 4

An issue occurred after the deployment of SP19. After investigating found that they have null check in previous Service Packs in  "libs/dam/gui/components/admin/includecontent/includecontent.jsp" file but they have removed it in SP19.

So, to fix I overlayed that file and added null check. The issue has been resolved.