Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Failure to find com.adobe.aem:uber-jar:jar:6.5

Level 2

Hi,

I'm creating a project with the archetypeVersion 27 for a SPA on AEM 6.5.0. But I am having the below error when I'm trying to deploy:

Failure to find com.adobe.aem:uber-jar:jar:6.5 in https://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of adobe-public-releases has elapsed or updates are forced

Any idea to resolve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

What command did you use to generate the project?

from the error, it seems you have chosen aemVersion 6.5 instead of 6.5.0

aemVersioncloudTarget AEM version (can be cloud for AEM as a Cloud Service; or 6.5.5, 6.4.8for Adobe Managed Services or on-premise).

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 2

I had seen that kind of solution before, but it's not correct for me. 

I downloaded from mvnrepository.com uber-jar to 6.5.0 but I am having the below error when I'm trying to deploy:

error reading .m2/repository/com/adobe/aem/uber-jar/6.5.0/uber-jar-6.5.0.jar; zip END header not found

Community Advisor

Have you removed the classfier option from the dependency and tried to build the code?

<dependency>

<groupId>com.adobe.aem</groupId>

<artifactId>uber-jar</artifactId>

<version>6.5.8</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

Level 2
when I ran my command maven with archetype the classfier option was not present

Community Advisor

Hi @telpom,

Can you try to remove the uber-jar from your local repository (from .m2/repository/...) and build the project. 

If it is still not working, try with "-U" (Eg: mvn -U clean install -PautoInstallPackage)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

What command did you use to generate the project?

from the error, it seems you have chosen aemVersion 6.5 instead of 6.5.0

aemVersioncloudTarget AEM version (can be cloud for AEM as a Cloud Service; or 6.5.5, 6.4.8for Adobe Managed Services or on-premise).

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi Arun,

I need to generate AEM project based on archetype "30" adobe managed service(on premises)  but it gives me below error. Can you please share with me correct command or let me know the fix.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:3.2.1:generate (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: startup failed:
[ERROR] General error during conversion: Conflicting module versions. Module [groovy-all is loaded in version 2.4.16 and you are trying to load version 2.4.8

Command which I have been using  for generating project archetype : mvn -B archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -DarchetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=30 -DaemVersion="6.5.5" -DappTitle="My Site" -DappId="mysite" -DgroupId="com.mysite" -DfrontendModule=general -DincludeExamples=n 

Thanks in Advance

Level 2

Executing the commands in below order fixed this issue for me -

1. mvn -U clean install 

2. mvn dependency:purge-local-repository